Pages

Monday 29 May 2017

Phyno Reacts To Pia Mia & Jeremih Allegedly ‘Stealing’ His Song “I’m A Fan”

Nigerian indigenous rapper, Phyno whose track “I’m A Fan” from his Playmaker album was allegedly ‘stolen’ by an American singer, Pia Mia, has finally reacted to the issue.

The song theft news broke out when Pia Mia tweeted on the 26th of May that her single, I’m A Fan, is finally out for download.  Listening to this song, it is very clear that everything is not right as the beat, hook lyrics and song title are exactly the same as Phyno‘s “I’m A Fan“.

With the internet going crazy at such confident “copy and paste” attitude, everyone became a speculator, assuming and concluding from their own point with no concrete knowledge of the real deal.

Phyno has finally reacted to the current controversy. In his words… “U will hear from me and my team at the right time…” Who that was directed to wasn’t stated in the tweet, but he is either talking to Pia Mia, Jeremih or producer Remo who supposedly worked on the beat with him for the allegedly stolen song.

Listen to the original version of “I’m A Fan” by Phyno ft. DeCarlo and Mr Eazi.

The post Phyno Reacts To Pia Mia & Jeremih Allegedly ‘Stealing’ His Song “I’m A Fan” appeared first on notjustOk.



from notjustOk http://ift.tt/2rxKlOv
via IFTTT

No comments:
Write comments

Text Widget

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Advertise

Recent Posts

× +