Pages

Monday 29 May 2017

I-Cent – Don’t Go Away (Prod. Abjos)

I-Cent – Don't Go Away (Prod. Abjos)

I-Cent – Don’t Go Away (Prod. Abjos)

The Afro Pop Star Artists, Song Writer and Entertainer who goes by the name “I-Cent” from southern part of Nigeria base in Europe is out with another dope jam. He started his music career here in Nigeria dropping hits back 2 back also representing Naija Top Stars in Europe, under the IceNation Record.

I-Cent previously dropped his remarkable hit singles like “Wedding Day” , “Number One” ft Skales, and “Anointing” to mention few.

He’s back with another amazing hit that will be on replay and its tagged DON’T GO AWAY produced by talented producer ABJOS.

Stay connected to I-Cent on social platform as the label set to drop another massive Hit set to drop soon.

Twitter/Instagram….. @icentofficial #IceNation.

Meanwhile listen to this club banging hit it going to blow your mind trust me.

DOWNLOAD AUDIO

Save

Save

The post I-Cent – Don’t Go Away (Prod. Abjos) appeared first on notjustOk.



from notjustOk http://ift.tt/2rfUYEP
via IFTTT

No comments:
Write comments

Text Widget

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Advertise

Recent Posts

× +