Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

VIDEO: Dotman – My Woman

VIDEO: Dotman - My Woman

VIDEO: Dotman – My Woman

Dotman released this tune ‘My Woman’ as a Valentine Special and the reception it has gotten so far has been good. Watch the Mazi C.I Jizzle directed flick below and let us know your thoughts.

U & I Music presents clean and crisp visuals to ‘My Woman’ from the man with the name on everyone’s lips; the ‘Akube’ crooner, Dotman.
Visualised by Mazi C.I Jizzle, Dotman seems to have another hit in the bag with this new tune and video.
Listen, watch and share

AUDIO DOWNLOAD

The post VIDEO: Dotman – My Woman appeared first on notjustOk.



from notjustOk http://ift.tt/2ohe10y
via IFTTT

No comments:
Write comments

Text Widget

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Advertise

Recent Posts

× +