Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

Ex-BBA housemate, Huddah Monroe, suffers life-threatening complications after breast implant

Kenyan socialite and ex-Big Brother Africa housemate, Huddah Monroe, who once said ladies should use their vagina to get what they want, suffered life-threatening complications after undergoing breast implant in the United States.



Huddah who was rushed out to United States hospital on emergency wrote;


"Got complications from a previous cosmetic Surgery I had (story for another day) and I am pleased with my Doctors who have done incredible job on me..... I can't be more thankful! I could've died but I'm well now 🌚.🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
Cc @drjlayke @drpay of the Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery group for making me feel amazing and confident once again! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!"

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing

Image may contain: text


from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/2np8GAJ
via IFTTT

No comments:
Write comments

Text Widget

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Advertise

Recent Posts

× +